Running Blog Gadsden

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pace Your Problem Tuesday

I paced a few problems this morning. From characters I'm writing about in a fun fiction online and sickly kids at home to how the heck I'm going to juggle the holidays with school. You can probably guess that I have many thoughts to keep me company when I run, but Nike wanted to take the cake again today. I was on mile two when I noticed I missed the normal mile and pace tracker from Nike. Anyone who uses the Nike app can testify to the voice that tells you in real-time what your pace and distance is. She was silent as can be this morning. So my problem literally paced along with me today, silently NOT tracking my performance. Grrr! My question for you all today: what run tracking app do you use? If any?

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment