Running Blog Gadsden

Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Running Blog Intro

Introducing: Me

I jogged the neighborhood this morning doing my normal sing-along routine, and it occurred to me that I would love to make running more of an event in my life. I love people and the noise of crowds, why not feature normal, everyday people in a short post doing what they love to do; which is run! So I am going to participate in local races and events and get to know other runners like myself, and then I will discuss their runner's high moments and the love for the road right here. 

Feel The Breeze!!! 

Come on Gadsden! Run with me in the Great Pumpkin Run 5K; starting at 9:00 A.M on October 27, 2018. Plus, your entry fee will help Southside High maintain their baseball team, and we all know baseball season is coming. The event begins and ends at Riverbend Baptist Church in Whorton Bend. I will see you all there!

Calendar

October 27 - Great Pumpkin Run 5K
November 3 - Dasche For The Stache

All Running in the USA events are subject to change, and I will update my readers as I learn more about upcoming races.

Resources


No comments:

Post a Comment