Running Blog Gadsden

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Thursday Run Saturday Post

It had been over a week since I last ran. With so much on my plate and schedule wars with Jeff's work hours, getting out for a run is proving to be difficult these days. Ugh! I know how excuse-y that sounds, though. Today, however, I am two days early with all of my school for the week, so I finally get to post about Thursday's run. Hopefully, I will get to run this afternoon when Jeff gets home from work. I typically listen to 10 Years Radio on Pandora when I run, and today I'm looking forward to turning it up.

Do you have a favorite playlist or radio station for running?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite play list when I am running is today's running hits on google music. However these days I just play whatever is on my phones storage so I don't waste too much data trying to stream music while I'm out running. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. What genre does today's running hits on Google support?

    ReplyDelete